Monday, October 01, 2012

What I did all Summer...

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted anything. Due to various family events, I have only managed to play a few games since my last post. Sadly, I have "lost" my files related to the few games that I did manage to play. So, I will close the chapter on Summer 2012 and move on.

I have purchased a few figures for playing the Back of Beyond. I am trying to assemble a Bolshevik force and a Chinese Warlord force. As members of our group already have Indian, British, and Turkish forces I think that adding Red Russians and Chinese troops would allow us to stage a series of games very quickly. I am still reading, when I find a spare moment, on the period. I am currently working through Hopkirk's The Great Game. I am also trying to decide on a set of rules to use. So far, I have purchased Setting the East Ablaze and Back of Beyond for Contemptible Little Armies. I suppose that I should decide on a rule set in order to be most effective with my figure purchases.




No comments:

Pictures